MK5 and 6 Extreme Fixed Camber Plates for Airlift XL Bags. Replaces the top mounting plate included with the front struts. The hole found on the plates is off center, moved inward in order to add negative camber. These plates move the hole even further inward than our 2 degree plates, another .3" so please confirm that you have this additional amount of clearance between the bag and the strut tower wall next to it.
We developed this part by request of the community but do not recommend it unless you are clear on what is involved with integrating this into your setup.
- Manufactured in house.
- Plates are 1/4" thick steel.
- Studs and included hardware are all stainless steel.
- Black powder coat finish for increased longevity and appearance.
- Modification to the strut tower is need, trimming to allow further moving the strut top mounting bolt/nut inward.
- Typically adds 3-4 degrees of negative camber.
Modification to strut tower needed, not a bolt-on part.