If you want to cover up holes from previously having airlift struts. You made a mistake drilling holes for your current airbag setup and so you have extra holes in the strut tower. Or you just want an extra trim piece to make the strut tower nicer or tie in with a theme for your engine bay. These custom cut rings will cover all of these needs. The pictured car went from bags to coilovers and there were also mistakes made installing the bags so that there's multiple holes.
- Cut specifically for airlift struts, see their template to confirm fitment.
- CNC plasma cut out of mild steel
- Powder coated black
- Fits only MK4
- Fits under hood strut bracket on our demo car, but may need some minor massaging to fit on driver's side.
- Designed and made in house
- For special request like different material or left bare email us.
- Bolt pattern is the current pattern that is on the air lift template inside their manual. If you have the old style bolt pattern mention it in the notes at checkout.
- Sold as a pair.